HOW TO REGISTER
Please note that this is the official IGM 2022 Congress website for registrations and that no other websites, companies or agencies are authorised to sell the registrations/ hotel booking in any way or to contact you directly.
Advance registrations are preferred in order to facilitate planning of the Congress scientific sessions and social events.
Off-line registrations and requests of pro-forma/ invoices sent by fax or mail are subject to an additional € 19,00 for administration expenses.
Pre-registration will be accepted until 5 September 2022.
After this date only on-site registrations will be possible.
Participants may proceed through our on-line tool:
If you are a Company or an Agency and you wish to register more participants and need one collective invoice, please ask for a group account by contacting the Registration Office OIC to email@example.com.
The group account does not allow any discount on registration fees.
Registration fees are in Euro (VAT 22% included).
Registration fees will be adjusted according to VAT charge alignment.
* Copy of valid document (ID or passport) to certify the date of birth is mandatory to be up-loaded in the on-line platform directly (pdf format is required) during the registration process.
Registration is mandatory for participation in the scientific sessions and for oral or poster presenters.
Congress registration fee includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Access to the exhibition area
- Congress kit and name badge
- Certificate of attendance
- Coffee Breaks
- Light Lunch
- Welcome Cocktail
Terms of payment and invoice issuing
- Payments by Credit Card accepted with American Express, VISA and MasterCard
- Payments by Bank Transfer are accepted up to the late fee deadline of 5 September 2022 to the following bank account:
Intesa Sanpaolo SpA
Viale Matteotti 20r, 50132 Florence, Italy
IT85 V030 6902 9010 0000 0010 628
Please indicate your name and surname and IGM2022 as reference on your payment so that we can identify you for confirmation.
Bank transfers must not involve charges for the recipient.
– Cash payments in Euros will be accepted only for on-site registrations in Padua.
Invoices with an address in the European Union should be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can only be set up during the registration process. Should you have any special requests for the processing of your invoice, kindly let us know when submitting your application.
Any modification on VAT number or billing address, requested after the issuing of the invoice incurs a € 30,00 administration charge.
Cancellations and refunds
- Any change or cancellation requests must be officially submitted in writing to OIC to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name changes incur a handling fee of € 50,00 per registration
- For cancellations received by 27 June 2022 the paid amount will be refunded with a deduction of 30% that will be invoiced as penalty
- For cancellations received by 16 August 2022 the paid amount will be refunded with a deduction of 70% that will be invoiced as penalty
- No refund will be processed for cancellations received after 16 August 2022
- Should a delegate not attend the conference, for whatever reasons, no further claims for reimbursement can be made. No refunds shall be offered, where a service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway
- All delegates are urged to take personal travel insurance
In the event of serious special or unforeseen circumstances or serious circumstances beyond its control, OIC shall be entitled to cancel or modify the dates of the event. You shall not be entitled to compensation for any costs or damages incurred as a consequence of such a cancellation or change.
All delegates are urged to take personal travel insurance.
OIC will not be liable for any theft or damage to property and/or persons caused on site during the Congress, by any factor whatever, unless there has been a fault, intent or deliberate recklessness on the part of OIC.
OIC shall not be held responsible in the event of poisoning or food intoxication during the Event.
Nota per la fatturazione alle pubbliche amministrazioni italiane
Le iscrizioni per i dipendenti delle Pubbliche Amministrazioni dovranno essere corredate di ordine di acquisto in forma elettronica da parte degli enti del Servizio sanitario nazionale, ai sensi dell’art.1, comma 414, della legge 27 dicembre 2017, n. 205 da inviare ai seguenti indirizzi e-mail email@example.com e firstname.lastname@example.org oppure tramite ordine elettronico NSO con i seguenti codici:
|Peppol ID – OIC SRL||0211:it03200110488|
Per poter ricevere fattura intestata ad un ente pubblico ed emessa con scissione di pagamento oppure in esenzione IVA ai sensi dell’art. 10 del DPR 633/72 come modificato dall’art. 14, comma 10 della legge 24 dicembre 1993 n. 537, dovrà essere inviato ORDINE DI ACQUISTO, come sopra indicato, contenente tutti i dati fiscali dell’Ente, oltre al codice univoco PA in cui si specifichi che il dipendente (indicare nome e cognome) per cui viene richiesta l’iscrizione è autorizzato a frequentare l’evento per aggiornamento professionale; oltre ad ogni altra eventuale informazione che l’Ente stesso ritenga necessaria ed opportuna per facilitare l’identificazione del pagamento del servizio come da norma della fatturazione elettronica.
IN MANCANZA DELLA DOCUMENTAZIONE RICHIESTA E SOPRA DESCRITTA NON POTRANNO ESSERE EMESSE FATTURE INTESTATE AD ENTI PUBBLICI; in questo caso il pagamento dovrà essere inclusivo di IVA e la fattura verrà intestata al partecipante. Non verranno accettate richieste di modifica delle fatture già emesse o di rimborso dell’IVA versata dopo il termine del congresso.
For hotels and other kinds of accommodation located near the Congress Venue or in the city centre, please access to the below system available 24 hours a day. Secure payment process, instant confirmation of your reservation and descriptions, photos and maps will help you to choose the perfect hotel and best solution for your stay.
Participants can book accommodation on their own via the provided link below: