CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Scientific Committee invites you to participate actively in this congress and making it an extraordinary occasion for the exchange of thoughts and experiences. We look forward to receiving abstracts as poster or oral presentation IN PLENARY SESSIONS OR IN PARALLEL SESSIONS.
NEW DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: MAY 16th, 2022
PLEASE CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING THE ABSTRACT:
- The abstract submission is only possible on-line.
- Abstracts submitted by other means or not compliant with the instructions will not be accepted.
- The abstract will be online for review by the author until the submission deadline.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee after the submission deadline.
- Acceptance, together with technical details for oral or poster presentation, will be notified to the presenting author by June 22nd, 2022.
- Registration to the congress of the presenting author is mandatory. Please register within June 27th, 2022
- Guidelines to download (pdf format) your submitted abstract are available HERE
- The abstract must be written in English.
- Abstract length is limited to 2000 characters (spaces excluded – pictures and/or tables are not allowed) and must fit in one A4 page. Type the abstract in Arial 12, single line spacing.
- Abbreviations are not allowed in the title. If abbreviations are in the text, please write the full description at first presentation.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the Congress website.
- Authors are invited to propose TWO topics selected within the following list indicating the priority and their preferred presentation type (Oral or Poster). Please indicate your preferences when submitting your abstract.
- Basic and translational Sciences
- Covid-19 Pandemic
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Artificial Intelligence
- Infectious Diseases and Vaccines
- Metabolic Diseases
- Transgender Health
- Diversity & Inclusion: care for everyone
- Life styles
- Public Health: political strategies, economic indicators, clinical risk assessment, health promotion
- Social and psychological Sciences
- Education and Communication Strategies
- Environmental exposures
- Orthopedics and traumatology